Terms of Service
Last update: 02.05.2020
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the www.vitaello.com website (the "Service").
The provider of website www.vitaello.com is Tomáš Jakubčin - WEBolution, registered office at Kvetná 5287/19, 08001 Prešov, Slovakia. Ident.Comp.Number: 47054336, Trade Register administered by the District Office in Prešov, trade register number: 750-41004.
User means an individual or legal person using the services provided on www.vitaello.com.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
User is solely responsible for all content he creates using our services.
We are not responsible for the accuracy of the data in the created documents.
Fees, payments and refunds
We reserve the right to charge fees for premium features or subscriptions for some of our services. For more information, visit Pricing.
All prices are final and valid as stated in the payment form and at the moment of placing the order.
Any discounts on the price of goods provided by the seller to the buyer cannot be combined with each other.
Seller is not a VAT payer.
Provided services can be paid by the user to the seller in the following ways:
- Credit card
Subscription fees (recurring payments)
- PREMIUM account is renewed automatically
- price is fixed for the entire period of using the account
- user agrees to save payment information on the payment gateway side (Stripe or Paypal)
- the subscription can be canceled at any time in the account settings, the PREMIUM account remains active until the end of the paid period
One-time document purchase
- user has the option to purchase a premium document without a PREMIUM account
- premium document in PDF format is sent to the user's email after payment, it is also possible to download the document directly from the website
- form can still be edited for 24 hours, after which the form will be blocked
- the document template cannot be changed after payment and each template is charged separately
Our services are delivered in electronic form.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change or replace these Terms at any time. If the revision is important, we will try to notify it at least 30 days in advance before it enters into force.
By continuing to access or use our services after these revisions take effect, you agree to be bound by the modified terms.