The provider of website www.vitaello.com is Tomáš Jakubčin - WEBolution, registered office at Kvetná 5287/19, 08001 Prešov, Slovakia. Ident.Comp.Number: 47054336, Trade Register administered by the District Office in Prešov, trade register number: 750-41004.
Information we process
We process personal data you voluntarily share with us.
- Data from forms to generate documents, invoices and other forms and PDF files, which are part of essential services provided by us
- Information in your profile
- Information on the payment, such as your name, email, invoice address.
- Details on using websites such as websites you visit and which functions you would like to use to get the best experience possible on our websites.
Provided data can be anytime changed or deleted.
Safety of your data
All information is transferred via SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer)
Information on your transactions or credit cards is not stored in our database. Each transaction runs exclusively through the payment providers.
Your data or personal information are not shared with third parties.
You have the right to have your data deleted.
- We cannot delete the data that is required to be stored due to legal reasons – e.g., invoices for the services provided.
- Data will be automatically deleted from the servers within 48 hours due to the technical limitations.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Functional cookies cannot be turned off; they are essential for the basic functioning of the site. Without these cookies, our forms and website would not work correctly.
For example, cookies are used for logging in, save basic form settings, or save cookie settings too.
We use analytical or statistical cookies to determine and analyze how visitors’ behavior on our site, where they come from and what they are interested in. If you disable analytical cookies, we cannot evaluate some of these data. We use them for statistics and traffic analysis from Google Analytics and Hotjar.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org.You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
You can edit your cookie settings at any time. The settings link can be found in the footer of the page.Last update: 02.05.2020